Benefits of Purchasing Plants from A Spathiphyllum Nursery
Shane Tinker Enterprises Offers Extensive Variety of Peace Lillies and Related Plants
Beauty, elegance and purifying. The Spathiphyllum plant is one of the loveliest and most popular tropical plants available today. When you’re looking for peace lily plants or another type of Spathiphyllum species in Sorrento FL, use a wholesale Spathiphyllum grower for all your needs. At Shane Tinker Enterprises, we offer Spathiphyllum nursery services to help you select, care for and enjoy your tropical plants all year.
Here are some reasons why buying plants from a Spathiphyllum nursery is the right choice.
- A Variety of Plants to Choose
While peace lily plants are the best known of the Spathiphyllum species, there are more than 40 different species. At Shane Tinker Enterprises, we operate as a wholesale Spathiphyllum nursery, with more 30,000 8-inch Spathiphyllum plants to choose from. We also offer a variety of Spathiphyllum Alpha and Sensation Spath plants in heights from 6-14 inches.
- Service That Goes Beyond the Sale
At Shane Tinker Enterprises, we value long-term relationships with our customers. We love helping plant owners determine the best way to care for plants and help them thrive. We offer local delivery to our Sorrento FL customers and are happy to answer questions in person or on the phone.
- Healthy Growing and Care Tips
We want to make sure that customers know how to keep Spathiphyllum plants thriving. We suggest the following:
- Low and indirect sunlight is best. Contrary to the myth, your peace lily does not need to be in darkness to grow.
- Keep soil moist at all times. When it needs water, it will tell you with its leaves that will flop.
- Soak the plant but do not let it sit in a pool of water.
- Humid environments are preferred. If not kept in a humid location, regular misting is advised.
- Feed with a weak solution about once every couple of months. Overfertilization results in brown spots on the leaves while under-fertilization results in poor growth and no flowers.
- Keep potting soil loose and rich.
- Keep plants away from children and pets. Peace lilies contain calcium oxalate which can cause skin irritation, nausea, a burning sensation in one’s mouth and difficulty swallowing.
- Healthy Plants Lead to Healthy Air
Spathiphyllum plants are known for their detoxifying properties. They filter out harmful chemicals in the air, including ammonia, benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, and xylene.
Shane Tinker Enterprises is a full-service tropical plant nursery. For more than 15 years, Shane Tinker and his team have provided plants, nursery stock and foliage for homeowners and businesses throughout the United States. In addition to being your choice as a wholesale Spathiphyllum nursery, we provide:
- Nursery and plant broker services
- Plant and tropical plant ordering
- Plant tagging
- Public wholesale nursery services for flower shops, landscapers, nurseries, and contractors
With its rich, dark green leaves, delicate white flower blossoms and slender, straight stems, peace lilies, like their fellow Spathiphyllum species, are a treasured addition to any home or business.